Smokin Brothers American Made Wood Pellet Grills were designed by our families to take your grilling to a new level. This includes family BBQs in the back yard, competitions, or anything in between.
We manufacture and assemble our grills in Southeast Missouri with a design that gives you consistent cooking every time. Our grills cook with indirect heat because this prevents flare ups and come complete with a drip pan to catch the grease. A convection fan circulates air around the food. As a result, there is no need for a rotisserie. The digital thermostat control maintains a constant temperature from 180 to 375 degrees and a high setting for temperatures above 400. Simply plug in your Smokin Brothers grill and set it to 180 to start. After lighting, set your temperature as needed and let the grill do the rest. In 10 to 15 minutes you are ready to begin your BBQ masterpiece.
Always unplug your grill and cover it after you are finished cooking and the cool down cycle has been completed.
|Premier “24”||646 Sq. Inches||175 lbs|
|Premier “30”||792 Sq. Inches||205 lbs|
|Premier “36”||976 Sq. Inches||235 lbs|
|Premier “72”||1952 Sq. Inches||310 lbs|
Standard on all models:
1. Heavy gauge lid for durability and heat retention
2. Standard 2nd shelf for maximum cooking surface
3. Heavy duty multi-sectional porcelain grids
4. PID Program Controller for optimum performance
5. Automatic auger for superior temperature control
6. Multi-directional castors for ease of movement
7. Center Smoke exhaust for more even cooking